- For those of you in crisis or needing immediate support, check out our list of crisis resources, including the number for a SAMHSA Disaster Distress Hotline and the National Disability COVID-19 Healthcare Support and Advocacy Hotline.
- Colleges and universities have differing opinions, practices and plans for vaccinating students for Fall 2021. All have exemptions for students with "medical conditions" that can include disabled students (AP).
- California public universities to require vaccinations for Fall 2021 (AP).
- The Arizona Center for Disability Law advocates for COVID-19 vaccine distribution for people with disabilities (KOLD, December 14, 2020)
- An article about post-COVID recoveries and possible temporary or long-term disabilities, from The New York Times.
The latest information about COVID-19 from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (the CDC) and Johns Hopkins.